Comments By WATERBOY

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/stevens5.jpg avatar
  • WATERBOY
  • Comments:

Prime

Ok guys wish you happy and safe travels ill see you guys down there and ill have my laptop with me but i dont know if the dog has wifi but ill see hope it works out for everyone goodluck

Prime

Hey deonte it wasent hard at all just call prime and ask for tammy silk and belive it or not she will get you streight withen a week just tell her andy o told me to call and ill be down there the 22nd she will no who i am..good luck

Prime

I cant wait to get up out of here and start getting this overwith it seemss like it takes forever the way people talk on this forum but it is what it is we shall see

Prime

Don't worry jj prime will wate on ya and squrill I'll be there on sun give me a buzz or I'll try and hold a room bro

Prime

I'm leaving on sat at 7 who is my roommate

Prime

You ready to roll bro

Prime

Ok guys sweet i dont know what to expect also but we should see i need a trainer for my 75 houre and my 30.000 mile run i want to get started soon

Im in.... Start Prime cdl Training on the 22nd

Hi sam my name is andy ill also be there on the 22nd see you there im leaving on the 20th frome pittsburgh

Prime

Ok guys thanks for all replies. I'll be on the bus on the 20th and hope to meet up with some people on the 22nd to start my new carrier with prime.hope I can meet up with a trainer who likes to run and in the tanker division since that's what I drove all my life and plan on doing with prime so who els is coming please respond... Andy

Prime

I drove fore 6 years over the road before i got in the mill now its shut down and got to get back in the truck its been 7 years since i drove

Prime

does anybody know how the traning is on sombody that has a cdl class a with x endorsment already at prime im going on the 22nd i just want to know if i should study anything as im going thats all any help

Tanker

MY NAME IS ANDY AND IM STARTING WITH PRIME I DROVE LIQUID AND PHUMATIC TANKS FOR YEARS BUT WAS OUT OF THE TRUCK SO LONG I GOT TO GO WITH A REFRESHER COURSE WITH PRIME I WANT TO GET BACK IN THE TANK DIVISION HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME I START THE 22ND

Time to go Prime and get on the high road!

SUP. WHEN DO YOU GO I START ON THE 22ND

Anyone at Prime's PSD orientation this week?

HI MY NAME IS ANDY AND IM ALSO STARTING THE 22ND I ALL READY HAVE MY CDL WITH X ENDORSMENT WHAT WILL I BE DOING TO GO SOLO HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO HOPE TO SEE YA BRO GOOD LUCK

Help

hay guys everybody is great on this site and im glad brett started it .after alot of years and getting laid off at the mill i was at for 15 years i now at age 43 got to climb back into the truck its all i know .and to be honest i didn'tknow iy was so hard to do.but i got to start somwhere and after endless reserch prime belive it or not is #1 and ime exited but i need help i allready have a class a with x and tanker endorsment and im not sure what to expect. im reaching out to see if anybody els went threw the traning with what i have allready.so any help is great thanks again....Andy aka (waterboy)

New at prime

hi my name is andy im starting prime on the 22nd and i already have a cdl class a with x endorsment what am i expecting