Comments By Matt W.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/red-pete3.jpg avatar
  • Matt W.
  • Comments:

Is Winter driving on your mind?

Having never driven in the snow this is something I've thought about a lot too. My biggest question would be how do you know when its just some snow and not to worry and when its too much snow get the hell off the road. I mean my guess is its time too shut down before the blizzard stage. What's safe and what's being to bold?

A lesson in patience and rewards…

Great Attitude TPC, I'm not surprised at all at how well you carried yourself. It's my guess that it is your interactions like this that kept you in good standing after your accident. Great attitude great work ethic equaling a great run for next week. Very well deserved indeed. As good Karma would have it you also got to have a nice dinner and a relaxing Sunday as well. "Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." A favorite quote of mine.

Great News!

Congrats Max, sounds like a great opportunity cant wait to hear more from you about it after you been doing it a month or so.

Got the details for my new run.

Congrats man, that sounds very cool!

I DID IT!!!! OFFICIALLY A COMPANY DRIVER!!!

Super happy for you! Have a wonderful 30th

An in-depth look inside my LW truck (a must see!)

I found a pic one time where the guy had a fridge where Daniel's cooler is and mounted a tv on top of it.

What Super Truckers do on their off days

That was awesome

Advice from a recent Swift Lewiston grad

Good stuff Rob, Thanks for taking the time to write. Congrats on being one of the 4 and good luck going forward.

Truckers wearing flip-flops: Why all the hate?

This is funny to me because here in So. Cal flip flops are an everyday item of clothing for a lot of us. However it has never even crossed my mind that I could where them to work. Just would never do it at any job. That being said if I'm not at work or doing something that has the need for a certain type of foot wear I'm bare foot or in flip flops.

Posted:  7 years ago

Pros & cons of the different types of trailers?

I got a good chuckle out of that one, thanks tpc

Posted:  7 years ago

Birth certificate

While I was really looking forward to driving a truck for a living if I can rely on your vote maybe I'll change my focus to the presidency.rofl-1.gifrofl-1.gif

Thanks for the heads up OS I'll start working on getting a new one.

Posted:  7 years ago

Birth certificate

I cant seem to find my birth certificate. I was wanting to know if I would be able use my passport instead with my ss card and dl. Thanks

Posted:  7 years ago

PM's?

So you guys can drive big rigs around the country but using email is proving to be a bit too challenging? I hope you're kidding.

wtf-2.gif

Now that's funny

Posted:  7 years ago

Who passed the CDL test?!? THIS GIRL :)

CONGRATS! Happy to hear it

Posted:  7 years ago

Ride Along On The Road With Old School

Great stuff, thanks for this thread Old School.

Posted:  7 years ago

Decided to go with Pride

I just read that there trucks were set up with direct tv, I wonder if you can get the nfl package on there that would be awesome. Good luck with pride hope all goes well.

Posted:  7 years ago

Keystone Diesel CDL training program and starting at Roehl

Best of luck to you JakeBreak, hope you get a great trainer. I'll be following along to hear of your journey.

Posted:  7 years ago

If Ever You Stuck In LA Area.

There is one across the street from my apartment Errol.

Posted:  7 years ago

Questions To Ask A Recruiter

Use the search box at the top and you will find a very good list that has been put together.

Posted:  7 years ago

Line haul..i cant wait

Hey Waterboy good luck with OD hope it goes well for you. As someone that hasn't had to have a job interview in long time I would love to hear all about how yours goes. Maybe if you wouldn't mind you could share the questions asked and general process of it all. Again good luck and I hope you get the job.