Comments By Kyle M.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/Bristol-Hauler.jpg avatar
  • Kyle M.
  • Comments:

Posted:  1 month, 4 weeks ago

Training is going great!!

Thanks everyone. I don't have to come in tomorrow since I got all cbts done but I will come in around noon because we still get meal tickets

Posted:  1 month, 4 weeks ago

Training is going great!!

Hello everyone. I'm in my 4th day of training at Schneider west Memphis oc and its going great so far. Drove for the first time in forever yesterday and it's like riding a bike. My road instructor said my driving and backing was great. Didnt hit a single curb. He said there is 1 curb about half of his students hit. Classroom stuff is going good also. Got all my cbts finished up this morning. Thanks for reading stay safe and I'll try to update frequently

Posted:  2 months ago

1st day done

Thanks Bruce still trying to recover from the hand cramps from today lol. Also catch up on rest my grey hound trip ended up being like 2 and a half hours longer then it was supposed to

Posted:  2 months ago

1st day done

I went with Schneider because they seemed like a great company. Also I'll be regional so I should be home every weekend

Posted:  2 months ago

1st day done

Hello all, My first day of orientation is complete. Was long and my hand is cramping from all the paper work. Was pretty fun though. Pretty small class I think there is 14 of us. Going to have Sunday of this week off but working Saturday. Will give updates along the way

Posted:  2 months ago

I'm approved!!!

Thanks everyone I'm excited to finally get back out on the road. I'll try to keep everyone updated. I'll definitely ask questions if I have them

Posted:  2 months ago

I'm approved!!!

6 month card isnt an issuse and I hit the road in the hound Monday to head to west Memphis for 18 days to start my journey with Schneider.

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Question for Schneider drivers

Yeah they sent me to get my physical before hand. I'm going to the west Memphis terminal also as long as everything is ok

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Question for Schneider drivers

Thank you for the good luck and it was done before orientation. I'm scheduled to leave Monday for orientation. And this is the first time it's ever been high

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Question for Schneider drivers

This was done through Schneider already this isnt one I paid for. Would they still give me another when i get there ?

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Question for Schneider drivers

Hello everyone I just got my dot physical done and was only given a 6 month card because my blood pressure was a little high. My question is will Schneider still let me come to orientation with only a 6 month card?

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Little update

Yes getting on with Schneider lol. Dont think I should haul oranges I like them too much lol

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Little update

As of now I start my big orange journey April 23rd pending I pass my dot physical and everything goes well

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Little update

Thank you all. I got my conditional job offer today pending back ground and driving record and drug test which will all come back clean. Supposed to talk more with my recruiter in the morning. Will keep everyone updated

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Little update

Hello all. My moms surgery went great and see is in physical therapy now. So it's time to hit the open road again. Hopefully with Schneider I had to feel another application out which wasn't a big deal. Hoping they will still hire me when we last talked two months ago they said they would. I'm supposed to contact my recruiter tomorrow. Will try to keep everyone updated. Be safe out there drivers

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

TMC CDL (in-house) training day 1

Alot of what people can make money wise is also how hard they are willing to run. And its obvious you run hard. Congrats man. Always loved the tmc trucks

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Free $5 in the Pilot app

Thank ya just claimed the points. May come in handy my first few weeks back

Posted:  3 months ago

CFI Training - Truck Dynasty, Springfield, MO

He's most likely out with his trainer.

Thanks big Scott

Posted:  3 months ago

NASCAR in Fontana

That's awesome pj it's a small small world

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

NASCAR in Fontana

I live about an hour south west of gateway if your talking about the one in Illinois