Comments By Kyle M.

Any update britton?

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Prime CDL Training Salt Lake City - January 2019

Any update?

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

TMC CDL (in-house) training day 1

Congrats been reading from the beginning

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Unexpected delay in returning

Thank ya!! Pretty routine surgery from what doc said so hopefully all goes well

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Unexpected delay in returning

Hello all hope everyone is having a great week. I found out last week my mother has to have surgery on her shoulder. She tore a rotator cuff , has bone spurs , and has a torn labrum. Her surgery is March 22nd and she wont be able to do anything with her arm the first full week. So that has made me delay returning to work until the beginning of April. Minor set back wont stop me this time. Now that I've gotten my head on straight. Thanks yall for reading stay safe out there and keep the rubber on the road

Posted:  3 months ago

Let the process begin!

Great job man!! Good luck with TNT

Posted:  3 months ago

CFI Training - Truck Dynasty, Springfield, MO

Awesome news!!! I remember passing my test like 3 years ago now and it's still one of my most proud moments. Good luck at orientation keep us informed

Posted:  3 months ago

CFI Training - Truck Dynasty, Springfield, MO

Good look you've got this!!! Keep us updated.

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

CFI Training - Truck Dynasty, Springfield, MO

Welcome to missouri where we get all 4 seasons of weather in a 6 hour period lol

Posted:  3 months, 3 weeks ago

Question about Schneider truck parking?

Thank you Bruce I didn't know you worked for Schneider also I knew jamie did. Hopefully everything will work out and I'll be able to be another big orange driver lol

Posted:  3 months, 3 weeks ago

Question about Schneider truck parking?

I would be starting dry van regional and I will definitely call her soon

Posted:  3 months, 3 weeks ago

Question about Schneider truck parking?

Thank you jamie guess I'll just have to ask my recruiter when I talk to her again. I wonder if the different division may make a difference in how far away you can be?

Posted:  3 months, 3 weeks ago

Question about Schneider truck parking?

Hello all I'm hoping to start at Schneider soon and was wondering if anyone who works for them may be able to help. They say that if you live more then 75 miles away from the nearest oc you get to bring the truck home with you. But I am 72 miles away according to my GPS and have no vehicle currently as my pick up broke down. Does anyone know if they are willing to work with me on bringing the truck home since it's so close to the cut off? Thank you for reading this and stay safe out there

Posted:  3 months, 3 weeks ago

TMC CDL (in-house) training day 1

A little tip I picked up in my training if possible is sit your duffel in the passenger seat when your in your bunk. Good luck keep us updated!!

Posted:  3 months, 3 weeks ago

Millis Transfer training, Richfield Wisonsin

Thank you for that great laugh to brighten up my night lol. Good luck with training

Posted:  4 months ago

Here Is What It's Like Pulling A Tanker

I plan on going tanker after a year or so doing dry van. I was a fuel hauler for 3 days and liked the way people appreciated when you showed up. But insurance company told my company I didn't have enough experience to stay. Long story short reading on here has made me decide to get more then 3 months experience to pull unbaffled tankers. Trucking truth is one of my favorite places to come and read. Stay safe drivers

Posted:  4 months, 1 week ago

Schneider National Apprenticeship Diary (5 Week Schneider CDL Training)

Any news ?

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

Schneider National Apprenticeship Diary (5 Week Schneider CDL Training)

Good luck drivers on getting your cdl. I already have mine but have been out of the game awhile dealing with family and personal issues. Plan on starting back up at Schneider after new years maybe well see each other some day. Look forward to hearing about the rest of your training. Be safe out there

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas!!

Wanted to wish all the past current and future drivers here a merry Christmas and happy holidays. I am home getting ready to start over the road after the holidays. Everyone stay safe out there

Posted:  5 months ago

In 2nd week of Schneider training

I'm going to be starting with Schneider not long after the new year as long as things go as planned. I have heard nothing but good about them. Cant wait to see more updates. Be safe driver