Comments By

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0670383001614990581-70858.jpg avatar
  • Comments:

Posted:  4 years, 1 month ago

Please Update Your Avatar

It's a day cab with a Stepdeck flatbed hauling a helicopter. It was Legos I had when I was a kid.

Posted:  4 years, 1 month ago

Please Update Your Avatar

I updated my avatar, can anyone guess what it is?

Denham Amendment

Is anyone following it? Has it passed?

What Does It Take To Be The Best?

Cool headed, honest, adventurous

Thanks Rainy

I loved the culture shock blog. Thank You.

Got my CLP!

Congratulations Dude

Info on paschell truck lines aka ptl

If you go to the left of the page and go through the choices, find trucking reviews-paschall. Is on there

Chuck Norris Jokes You've Heard

Chuck Norris steps on a Lego. The Lego cries.

Orientation done

Congratulations Chuck. When I get things situated here, I'll prayerfully be heading to CFI soon.

Sent My Student Home

Thanks Big T.

Sent My Student Home

Ok. Thanks Brett.

Sent My Student Home

He was doing great and they send him home? I'm confused.

Well, here goes nothing.

Congratulations Jason. Good luck. I'll be praying for ya.

Well I did it!!!

Good Luck 👍

Considering coming out of retirement.

Welcome. There is a lot of info on here about a lot of companies, especially ones that have paid cdl training. All depends on where you live and what kind of trucking you're looking to do.

Night time lonliness

Thanks Ya'll. I'm doing all I can to make sure this is the career for me. I'm reading, asking questions and when I can, I talk to drivers when I see them round here.

Night time lonliness

I was curious how some of ya'll handle loneliness when you're parked at night. What do you do to keep from being lonely and depressed when by yourself? I know a lot of it is sleep, but what about those times when your not tired yet?

It's time...

Did yall get nervous while filling out applications? I'm starting to fill out apps. Its a nervous like going on a vacation trip.

Hypothetical Question

Thanks Big Scott

Hypothetical Question

It's been awhile since I've been on here. A lot of personal things been going on. My hypo question is if someone got in the industry today how many years does he have before self driving truck come in full time? What was Trump meaning about trucker's per diem?