Comments By

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0670383001614990581-70858.jpg avatar
  • Comments:

Hypothetical Question

It's been awhile since I've been on here. A lot of personal things been going on. My hypo question is if someone got in the industry today how many years does he have before self driving truck come in full time? What was Trump meaning about trucker's per diem?

Medicine

Is there a website i can look up for the list of medicines that dot looks for?

Tight spot I just got into with no help.

Good job Dude.

Roehl or Wil Trans

Thanks to Old School for the podcast he posted. It put it all together for me.

Roehl or Wil Trans

Does wil trans have driver facing cameras?

Roehl or Wil Trans

Thanks Brett for reminding me about the recruiter thing. I read the article not too long ago. Thanks Landion for replying. Thanks Dart for your input. This is an awesome website for truckers.

Roehl or Wil Trans

I may have misread something before. Thanks Old School for correcting me. I love your stories and advice on here.

Roehl or Wil Trans

Thanks Dude for answering. What made you pick Wil Trans over Roehl?

Roehl or Wil Trans

Do most starter companies stay east of texas? Is there any that cover the whole country? Thanks in advance.

How to break the news...

Thanks Guys. This is a big, new adventure in my life. I can do it with God's help.

How to break the news...

How do you break the news to your family that you want to go into trucking? How do you handle their reaction?

I'm new to this site...

I've been reading different topics on here to get info on trucking. I'm looking to get in trucking soon and I appreciate All of you for the topics you wrote and Brett for this website. I'm single with no children. I'm 35 and currently work in manufacturing. We have trucks in and out everyday and I have been getting a lot of info.