Profile For Eric G.

Eric G.'s Info

5 months ago

Eric G.'s Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  4 months, 1 week ago

New Swift Driver Wanting to Switch

I would stick it out with Swift. Prove yourself. Then they should have no problem giving you a dedicated route where you get home more. Remember stay safe and prove yourself. That's always the correct path to success.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

I’m Starting At Prime Inc Salt Lake City Tomorrow

Your going to be great! Just listen to your instructors,stay away from negative people and find another student that's in it to win it like you.

Posted:  4 months, 4 weeks ago

Future era of cab-less trucks will be the end of HOS rules

Yeah this will never replace us. This will be a little chunk of the industry maybe. You just cant replace human intelligence and intuition.

Living in the Truck

Ahh the Philippines. I had many adventures there lol!

Career Interruption.

Good luck and I'm very glad I made your acquaintance. I'm glad you'll still be on the forum. I enjoy reading your inputs! Have fun this summer!

Living in the Truck

I put all my stuff in storage and been in the truck since October. I use my hometime for Red Lodge Montana. I get a hotel,hit the snag bar and have a good old time. I don't miss paying rent for a place I'm never going to get too see.

Posted:  5 months ago

What Are The Best Truck Stops, And Why?

I pretty much only go to Loves because its one of the company gas stations and I like the showers and it's pretty easy to park most times. What do you all think is the best truck stops and why?

Austrian Trucker Babe in the US for TV Show

LMAO! Your hilarious! 😊

What about the possibility of getting your BABE a Commercial Learner's Permit and teaming her up with a duly licensed CDL holder?

I hereby offer my services, but I want the BABE to be close to my age group (let's say 35 to 55), shapely, long hair, able to work long hours, etc. And I want photos in advance so I can pick out the one I deem most suitable. Maybe we can work out a wedding of convenience so the BABE can get a green card. Have your people get with my people to work out the details.

First day solo

Isn't that a SEAL saying?

That’s the truck stop with the most parking spots east of the Rocky Mountains, so don’t get all spoiled and think they’re all that easy. Congratulations on a successful first day without the training wheels. Remember: The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday.good-luck.gif

Fired from Swift

Yeah I'm confused. 😳

Posted:  5 months ago

A walk on the ‘Darkside’ - working for a small company

I'll just stay with my big company that has new trucks,good pay and most important of all great benefits!

First day solo

Glad it went pretty smooth. I'm about to go solo and I'm more nervous then a prostitute at a nun convention!

Posted:  5 months ago

I hit a deer this morning

Yeah our company policy is don't swerve or brake hard for animals. I've come pucker up close a couple of times to hitting deer but thank God I haven't hit one so far!. I'm glad you didn't get hurt though. Deer and trucks can be replaced!

Storage space question

I'm in a 2019 freightliner cascadia. It's got plenty of storage but I'm constantly hitting my head on stuff. These trucks are great if your 5'8 or shorter! But as far as storage yeah pretty much all the new trucks have alot of room.

Post trip inspection

Thanks everyone for the input! Have a great night!

Post trip inspection

How long sure your post trip be in order to make dot and elogs happy? I do mine for 20 minutes but alot of people say 10 minutes is fine?

App?

Oh okay well that makes sense! Thanks for the reply and thanks for this amazing forum!

Hey Eric. We do have a CDL Practice Test App for Android but that's it. There's actually no reason to make apps because everything on our website works great on all devices. After making that first one I realized it was just an enormous amount of time spent building an app for no reason, really.

App?

It would be very cool if Trucking truth had a app! Love this site!

Not my day

Yeah I cringe everytime I have to deliver to a Walmart DC. They take forever. Last time I was there I came in clean shaven and by the time I left I had stubble! 😂😋

Solo

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and encouragement! I really think I've found my new home on this forum! You are all great!