Comments By Jeremy

• Comments:

Posted:  3 weeks, 1 day ago

GeoTab

Im on geotab

Posted:  3 weeks, 2 days ago

I must like punishment lol

I will both be able to keep it well under 70 and get a 34 am i supposed to punch that in on my main jobs eld everyweek or keep an on duty paperlog?

Posted:  3 weeks, 2 days ago

I must like punishment lol

May be a gray area in there somewhere but both jobs say its fine

Posted:  3 weeks, 2 days ago

I must like punishment lol

Dont need logs to run in 100 mile radius

Posted:  3 weeks, 3 days ago

I must like punishment lol

No pt job is local gig and i only use 8 hours maybe 9 at worst mon-fri

Posted:  3 weeks, 3 days ago

I must like punishment lol

Well since landing my new job awhile back it kinda left my wife in limbo but she finally decided on and landed a local propane delivery gig which she loves problem is she works every saturday which leaves me home and bored since we hardly do anything apart i solved the problem and got hired part time as a second job to go work with her at this company i know many will say im nuts enjoy the day of doing nothing but im a goโ€™er lol and by fall we should have the cash saved to buy 100 acres in southern adirondacks and sell our house in caroga lake Our goal is to buy land build cabin no mortgage or loans build a nest egg and both take the working either down to a minimum or retire to make our land make our living crossing our fingers and workin our butts off to make it happen If our land has any significant cliffs or falls that freeze ill let ya know brett

Posted:  3 weeks, 4 days ago

Strange Tales From The Road

No way pete i think your fibbing i drive 287 nightly ive never seen such a responsible act. For me the freakiest thing is to see bad accidents happen whether its 4 wheelers or cmvs its scary

Posted:  3 weeks, 4 days ago

Any companies in New England that hire new drivers? And other questions...

I know j seen a ton of tmc truck in the basic radius of boston hauling big loads of foam insulation board everytime i was over there which was often id see them

Posted:  3 weeks, 4 days ago

Yearly Pay Numbers for 2019

I wasnt sure how it would turn out going with a big nationwide company as it seems alot of people are lower paid than the small company driving i was used to but its been amazing im working less than i ever have while making more than i ever have. Im not bragging im certainly not at the top of the pile either i guess my point is for anyone feeling underpaid or undervalued i promise you drive safe drive hard always be available and be a yes person and not a no person and the industry will open up to you

Posted:  3 weeks, 4 days ago

First few months trucker wife - am I overreacting?

Keep in mine when you get behind the wheel that there may be points in your carreer you will face adversity as tough as facing mom for to long Having your husband to rely will help but dont forget about the stress that puts on him i know this cause im a husband that trained my wife which was as or more challenging than learning myself best of luck to you

Posted:  3 weeks, 6 days ago

Yearly Pay Numbers for 2019

I havnt gotten w-2 from old company yet which is 10 months of my year but since november 1rst and not including this week im already over 17k so im guessing im on pace for over 100k

Posted:  1 month, 2 weeks ago

Post A Picture Of Your Significant Other Hereโ€™s Mine

0141379001576255522.jpg

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Survey: Your biggest worries and most important questions

That was my biggest fear though parking within my alotted eld times

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Survey: Your biggest worries and most important questions

A lil trick i learned when first starting and not knowing to park was to call local police departments being very respectful and seek advice on a place to park i gained some super sweet very quiet peaceful sleeping spots in the northeast doing so not to mention most of them say ill have night patrol keep an eye out on the area while he is doing his rounds. If theres a will theres a way

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

East Coast Drivers

0092107001575486422.jpg

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

East Coast Drivers

Did you love our snow ๐Ÿคช made me miss 2 days of work 1 for bad roads the other cause my truck was buried in snow in schenectady monday night when i went to work i shoveled my butt off but machine beat man that night and i had to call it

Posted:  2 months ago

Legal Tread depth and condition of trailer tires

There are actual marks on the sidewall where they do there measurements at but if those flat spots are less than legal tread depth the whole tire is illegal not mention shakes the heck out of your truck and anybody mechanical knows vibration is never good for any moving parts

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Northeast

7 degrees at my house in the adirondacks almost ice fishing season

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Flatbedder woes

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Flatbedder woes

Tarpin in the freezing wind is like ****!n in the freezin wind