Comments By Zachary B.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/bigrig2.jpg avatar
  • Zachary B.
  • Comments:

Pretrip Inspection (Or How I Figured Out I'm Going To Need To Study REALLY Hard)

Check out the heavy metal pre trip on YouTube...I learned alot ....good luck

Heavy Metal Truck Training Pretrip Inspection

This is a Pretrip Inspection video for tractor trailers done by Heavy Metal Truck Training

Best State to live for Truckers

We have been looking hard at Tennessee. No state sales tax and the shipping hub for everything east coast is Memphis.

Yeah, only problem is the mountains

What all do u need to learn to get the easiest cdl

I saw something that you only need to learn air brakes, general knowledge, and hazmat to drive vehicles weighing 26,001 pounds...so do I just study these sections with the pre trip to get this....

So, did most of your friends also think you were crazy to change careers and become and OTR trucker?

Yea its hard getting the 2 years experience but as long as your trying hard enough...maybe leaving a nice office made your friends think that but its OK...

How specific do you have to be on the pre trip

I live in Ohio do u just say the security condition of the tie rod not cracked damaged bent broke loose or missing etc. Or do u have to get more specific.

Multiple felonies do I have a chance at becoming a truck driver

I have a felony issue as well, it depends on the state if you can remove the charge off your record..Ask the clerk of courts.

Felonies and driving

I have a forgery charge too, I'm trying to get it off my record actually. Depends on the state.. Ask your clerk of courts about removing these charges ...

3 or 4 psi loss on pre trip exam

When you take the pre trip test, do you test for 3 PS I loss, right. Or is it 4

90 to 140 psi question

The ONLY way you are going to build your air supply up to the 125 psi would be if your engine is running.

Okay, so then the governor cuts out and you do the 4 PSI loss test right.

Are welfare programs the easiest way to get 2 years experience

I'm talking about financial aid government programs btw...

The path to experience.

Have you ever thought of a welfare program that may help you with the experience...I heard that works for some people

Are welfare programs the easiest way to get 2 years experience

Can these agencies help you with this because that seems the easiest way I've found to get this experience...thoughts

Is the spindle a part of the suspension or steering system?

Is the spindle a part of the suspension or steering system?

90 to 140 psi question

Thanks but when you start at 90 PS I and end at 140, do u start the engine or have the key in the on position?

90 to 140 psi question

On the pre trip, you want the PSI 90 to 140 right...now do you pump the accelerator or just wait...