Comments By Donna M.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0115068001530588885-79862.jpg avatar
  • Donna M.
  • 10 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Scared!

I got flashers and park lights on. I’m gonna try to sleep. I’ve got a load to pick up in the morning and drive 578 miles by 1300 the next day.

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Rainy !

Rainy u was talking about easy backing at Walmart’s. So I get there today and had to drop my trailer. It was a blind side slant. Only way to put it. It was pouring rain. I got it in there but wasn’t easy. Just about the time I got unhooked a express truck pulls up and ask if I could help her. She had never done a blindside. I stood in the rain about thirty minutes helping her.

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Scared!

Tonight is the first time I was actually scared driving. I had a second o1 today I’m 60 miles out with 1 and half hours on my clock. It starts thundering and lighting then raining, rain where u can’t see the road and the wind was just whipping the rain. I’m on Mississippi 15 not much out here. I found a ramp and pulled over. My phone is sending out warnings.. we are under tornado watch till 3am. I let dispatch know where I’m at and that I’m staying right here.

Posted:  1 week, 2 days ago

$.29 per mile

So he is out 120 hours per week for 700$ he’s making $5.83 an hour ? McDonald’s pays better.

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Getting A Lot of Walmart Loads With Prime

I’m delivering to Shelbyville Walmart in an hour. Tomorrow I deliver to a Walmart in Mississippi. Still Walmart bound!

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Georgia

Splitter I can’t figure out how to turn off. I asked Rainy but she didn’t know either. I have the newest qc.

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Georgia

I came across Georgia today from South Carolina headed to Tennessee. DOT was stopping trucks and Georgia state troopers were everywhere especially on down grades. My truck only does 58 mph plus my qc screams u are exceeding the speed limit if u go one mile over. ( Got to love her!) however they were getting their share of trucks! Beware!

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Lumpers: Highest You Had To Pay

Should have reread that she said they provide a pallet jack.

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Lumpers: Highest You Had To Pay

I get asked that a lot! One lady said we provitamins pallet jack! I said not for me!

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Truck stolen from Ashland ta

Prime had a trailer stolen last week. Guy dollied down at a ta for the shop to do some minor work . When finished he went back out to lot trailer gone. Prime sent out new policies immediately.

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

My rant!

Uh I’m an old retired woman! I’m not trying to give them a heart attack! Their giving me one !!!

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

My rant!

RV drivers need special license! At least once a day a big rv goes to pass me pulling a car behind it , always cuts back in to short. Scares me everytime! While on that subject.. why can rvs park at truck stops but we can’t park at rv parks?

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Getting A Lot of Walmart Loads With Prime

Yes Walmart’s are real easy backing places but some of the places I go to get the Walmart loads are INTERESTING! When the micro 19 starts off with extremely tight, park on street, walk paperwork in. You know it gonna be INTERESTING!

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Lumpers: Highest You Had To Pay

Nash Finch in Norfolk Virginia lumper fee was 795.00. Being new I was shocked called night dispatch to see if it was for real. I sat there 8 hours in staging and 6 hours in the door. I’d gave them whatever just to leave there.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Truck stolen from Ashland ta

I read what u said wrong . Supposedly the truck has been spot several places. There was a report a driver in this truck tried to steal someone’s trailer.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Truck stolen from Ashland ta

No the entire tractor and trailer was stolen they have found the trailer but not the truck.

0706429001554947752.jpg

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Getting A Lot of Walmart Loads With Prime

No one has ever said anything to me about being early. If I have a 1700 appointment I’m there at 1500 when second shift starts. Only had to wait on door once I had frozen and they only have a few doors for that. The Walmart runs are easy usually 500 to 700 miles turn it in one day to day half. They unload pretty much in two hours unless it’s a Tyson or Smithfield then three to four hours. But I had a ingles last week that took 9 hours. I even had a drop and hook from one Walmart to another. Really was looking out the mirror to make sure I was still Prime.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Getting A Lot of Walmart Loads With Prime

I’m starting to feel like I work for Walmart rather than Prime. Been to 7 in the last five days and picked up load this morning and yes I’m headed back to Walmart.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Truck stolen from Ashland ta

0759401001554943795.jpg

Posted:  1 week, 5 days ago

TN Troopers target distracted drivers with ‘Operation Incognito’ Starting today.

Wow thanks for the heads up. I’m back and forth across Tennessee. I stopped yesterday at Tennessee welcome center there were signs up about driving distracted. Came up 40 today to Henderson and going back tomorrow to Shelbyville. Didn’t see many cops.