Comments By Mr M

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/Bristol-Hauler.jpg avatar
  • Mr M
  • Comments:

Hos

Lol i know. Or our tickets.

The biggest reason people stop driving a truck?

Its lonely out here. Sometimes it seems i can live out my dream and drive which will include dying alone or go be with my loved ones.

I might be done with truck driving

Oh and talk to older guys driving 40+ years what the secret is and they will tell you: g.o.a.l.

I might be done with truck driving

I learned to always goal unless its a straight back but into a dock i still goal to make sure im 100% lined up. One time i goal 7 times in a super tight back. But i didn't hit anything and i got it in

Hos

I kind of thought it was closed but when the new mexico official doc said open i rolled the dice. I was running 1289 miles in 2 days 63mph truck before christmas.

Pre trip: tire pressure

So Monday morning i pretripped the vehicle after my Christmas break was over. I found that my passenger side steer had 60psi. It looked like there was a nail in it with a shaved off head however after the shop removed all debree from the tire nothing had pierced the inside wall. The tire since has not lost even 1psi.

So at some point someone relieved the tire of 45 psi roughly as it was at 105 when i parked it before the break.

This being said if some of you thump the tires instead of using an air pressure guage i might recommend you check the psi daily. Had i missed this and ince fully loaded this could have blown on the first highspeed curve which for me would could have been right off a cliff climbing i17n to flagstaff

Reefer Tips for rookies

Did you take home some of that meat. Would probably make some good carne asada burritos

Hos

Some time ago I trip planned my end of day to mm302 i40w rest area. On new mexicos state website i downloaded a pdf doc stating rest area was open. Well when i rolled past it was closed. So my 11 hour drive time ran out about 13 miles before Santa Rosa.

I was never stopped and inspected but im wondering. Do you guys think DOT would hace ticketed me for this? My trip planning was fine the docukebt from new mexicos website was out of date. I was over roughly 13 minutes.

Pilot Gary indiana

Heard about 5 gunshots when I was backing in. I usually try not to spend the night in the city but today I started in Iowa dropped in green bay picked In Milwaukee and clock ran out by the time I got here. Surprisingly though the showers were incredibly clean.

Good night guys.

Anyone know anything about Schneider?

Good company pays well great rep. Slow trucks but I beleive after the 1st going to 65

Coolant level (Need answers ASAP)

Note it should be at minimum low level line when engine cold

100,000 miles in trucking!

Good job!!

Wind

I'm south of chi as well at the pilot in Gary just came from Wisconsin. I tuned in the weatherband on my cb they said Gail force wind warning. I was empty from green bay to Milwaukee and it was blowing me a bit but not a dangerous amount

Hard to load out of greenbay?

I ended up getting something out of Milwaukee from a broker. :)

Hard to load out of greenbay?

Is it hard to get loads out of green bay? I took a load here from Phx after my Christmas break but doesn't seem there are any going out

Rainy. We missed each other by 24 hours.

More miles for me running across Wyoming :)

Anyone know what CR England hauls?

You may want to change your diet. Trucking is hard and requires long hours. You could probably do it as a vegetarian but not vegan you'll be too weak

Winter question my dad warned me about

I delivered at a place in Ogden, UT that had a sign up stating if your load is overweight they will not rework it until all snow has been removed. This is my first winter and I have yet to remove it.

Merry Christmas all

I hope everyone is having a merry Christmas. God bless you all

Cricket wireless...any thoughts? 🤔

I drive all 48. The phones which have more service are at&t and Wal-Mart straight talk. You don't want to be out in i80 in Wyoming and have a phone with no service