Profile For Tractor Man

Tractor Man's Info

Tucson, AZ

Rookie Solo Driver

3 years, 11 months ago

Tractor Man's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Tractor Man's Photo Gallery Group 1 of 2

Posted:  1 hour, 21 minutes ago

New truck appearance and features! (It ain't all about the grill!)

After 6 months, your average slob truck driver will have it looking like this!

0655794001558875267.jpgshocked.pngrofl-3.gif

Posted:  14 hours, 12 minutes ago

Getting stuck sitting over Memorial Day.

What are some suggestions

Go back to Wolding?

smile.gif

Posted:  1 day, 14 hours ago

LOW FREIGHT---IS THIS TRUE?

It has absolutely nothing to do with the Tariffs. It will take months or years for anyone to feel the effects of that situation. It will be resolved long before the trucking industry would even feel it. Someone is blowing smoke up your A$$. Some sectors are a bit slow right now. Christmas is just around the corner. Lots of freight coming to a trucking company near you!

smile.gif

Posted:  2 days, 14 hours ago

Throwback Thursday - Photos From Back In The Day

What chord are you playing in that picture. It appears to me to be an FU!

rofl-1.gif

Posted:  2 days, 14 hours ago

Seven Years Ago The Adventure Began

Fantastic story Mr. C. You have made it 6 years and 9 months longer than most people that go to school and get their CDL! It shouldn't be all that long before you hit the magical 1,000,000 mile mark. Congrats.

smile.gif

Posted:  2 days, 14 hours ago

Schneider - Harley Davidson Loads

Sounds like a fun account, although, I would prefer to deliver them one at a time, driveaway style!

smile.gif

Posted:  2 days, 20 hours ago

Jury Duty

Lucky! I'm 40 years old and I have been summoned... 0 times. Never even been asked.

You just JINXED yourself. There will be a summons in your mailbox next week!

shocked.pngrofl-2.gif

Posted:  3 days, 11 hours ago

11000 lbs one piece

I would like to hear Susan comment on this. I know she hauls forklifts in a box from time to time.

Posted:  4 days, 13 hours ago

Need Advice on Medications

I was prescribed amitriptyline for nerve pain about 1 1/2 years ago for nerve pain. Herniated disc C5 C6. Tried it for 2 weeks. Did absolutely nothing for me.

Posted:  4 days, 13 hours ago

Foot cramps

Panty hose......hmmmmmm, a lot of truck drivers wear panty hose do they? Lol

You would be surprised what you run into out here.

Posted:  5 days, 22 hours ago

Future era of cab-less trucks will be the end of HOS rules

They had it classified that way by the government because it keeps immigrants from getting work visas to become truck drivers.

Hmmmmmm.......that seems to be working out well. You mean to tell me all of the immigrants out here driving trucks, and many can barely speak english, are all United States citizens?

confused.gif

Posted:  5 days, 23 hours ago

Latest Load

This thread really brought out the dog lovers. Rainy's cat might be in mortal danger!

shocked.png

Her cat is named Goofball. With a name like that, he may not recognize danger. Although, my dog was a 65 lb. Pitbull, and she was scared to death of cats!

Posted:  6 days ago

Ozarks

If I've gotta go 25mph in a 60 because of conditions - it's just as productive to pull off for a couple of hours until they improve.

True statement. But.............you are not normally starting out in thick fog, (or shouldn't be), but driving into it at some point. You can barely see the road in front of you, let alone exit signs at the last second, so finding a safe place to pull over and wait it out is often out of the question. So crawling through it at 20-25 mph is really your only option until the opportunity arises to make your "escape". Driving into thick fog is a very uncomfortable experience to say the least. What may be a 5 mile stretch of fog, can sometimes seem like an eternity to get out the other side!

Posted:  6 days, 2 hours ago

Vision waiver

I believe my eye doctor is not familiar with how you get the waiver form and how you need to fill out

You said you had the paperwork for the Dr. to fill out. If not, go to the FMCSA website, download it, print it, fill out your portion, give it to the Dr. and have her fill out the Doctors portion with the relevant information. It can't be that difficult. Doctors have mountains of forms that they fill out daily, or someone in the office that they pay to do it. Illinois is a big state, I doubt there is anyone on this forum that lives in your neighborhood to recommend a Doctor. The internet is a magical thing. Google Opthalmologists in your area.

Posted:  6 days, 2 hours ago

Need money who can help.

My company will advance me money but I try to be a good widget and would rather not rise to the surface for little things. I prefer to operate in the background unnoticed.

Is that code for, "I've already maxed out my advances with the Company"

shocked.pngrofl-2.gif

Posted:  6 days, 5 hours ago

Vision waiver

Jeremy, My my Mom was diagnosed with glaucoma in her early 60's. She was treated with eye drops and kept regular appointments with her opthalmologist. Her vision never deteriorated and her eyesight was fine when she died at 86. When properly treated, my understanding is that the condition is quite easily controlled. Did your Dr. give you a reason why she wouldn't sign it. Maybe you should make a few phone calls and find a Dr. that is familiar with DOT requirements. Unless your vision has already been adversely affected by the glaucoma, I see no reason you should not get the waiver. Good luck. Keep us posted with your progress.

Posted:  6 days, 11 hours ago

Terminated by Schneider

Im confused as to why his co-driver was not terminated.

My guess would be that 17 critical events in 60 days is grounds for termination with Schneider, and 9 hasn't reached that threshold?

confused.gif

Posted:  6 days, 12 hours ago

Latest Load

Reminds me of the story of why Men prefer dogs over wives. Lock your dog and your wife in the garage for 2 hours. See which one is happy to see you when you open the door.

smile.gif

rofl-3.gifrofl-2.gifrofl-1.gif

Only a true dog lover can appreciate that joke

smile.gif

Posted:  6 days, 13 hours ago

Terminated by Schneider

You are correct Bruce. It was spelled out in his first couple of posts. I think too many people are jumping the gun on this post!

Posted:  6 days, 13 hours ago

Terminated by Schneider

G town, Christain had 17 total on his own in 2 months. His teammate had 9 on his own. 26 between them. Im sorry, there is a problem with the systems on that truck. Im giving this guy the benefit of the doubt on this one. There has been a major miscommunication on both sides of this mess.