Comments By PackRat

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0269149001549643361-49813.jpg avatar
  • PackRat
  • 4 years ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  3 days ago

A new grandson!

I just noticed the little guy shared the same birthday with me.

+1!

Posted:  3 days, 2 hours ago

Preparing for a Trucking Career with Roehl

I drove through all those places this morning from West Memphis, AR to Keokuk, IA.

Posted:  3 days, 2 hours ago

Multi-Stop Flatbed Loads

Old school how do you drive for if you don’t mind me asking?

Old School drives for Knight on a dedicated flatbed account.

Posted:  3 days, 2 hours ago

East Coast Drivers

0092107001575486422.jpg

That's funny! I love it!

rofl-2.gifrofl-2.gifrofl-2.gif

How many of those stickers do I see around Tidewater, Virginia???

Posted:  3 days, 2 hours ago

This was weird

"Off Road Diesel" is #2 Diesel, which contains a higher amount of sulphur compared to what we pump. It is usually cheaper, gels at a lower temp, and will plug up the DPF filters and sensors faster.

Posted:  3 days, 2 hours ago

How stale is too stale?

I would not do any refresh class. What are you going to brush up on? You're brand new.

Go through this site and study Daniel B's pretrip.

Posted:  3 days, 2 hours ago

Views From the Office Window (Post Yours Please!)

0531840001575491017.jpg

I passed this one earlier in Missouri, heading north towards Iowa.

Thought I'd made a wrong turn somewhere?

Posted:  3 days, 3 hours ago

A new grandson!

That's a big Itty-Bitty!

Congratulations and best wishes to your family, Donna.

dancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gif

Posted:  4 days ago

Starting with swift

Awesome job, Tom!

Posted:  4 days ago

I did it!!

Fantastic!!!

dancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifgood-luck.gif

Posted:  6 days, 3 hours ago

I survived one year of trucking

Congratulations!

dancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-dog.gifdancing-dog.gifdancing-dog.gif

Posted:  6 days, 9 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

0540562001575208836.jpg0854501001575208872.jpg

Posted:  6 days, 9 hours ago

Views From the Office Window (Post Yours Please!)

0303504001575208438.jpg

Alabama "Rocket City" rest area I passed last month.

Posted:  6 days, 9 hours ago

I'm ranked 51 of 149 FT drivers for safety!

My fingers are crossed for you.

good-luck-2.gifgood-luck.gif

Posted:  6 days, 9 hours ago

FedEx Freight Driver Apprentice

Definitely! As you've experienced, some days really suck. It's funny later on when you'll look back and laugh at some of these challenges. "Remember that place that it took me an hour to get backed in?", or "The time the traffic was so bad, it took 2 hours to go 4 miles?".

Learning plus making memories.

Posted:  6 days, 11 hours ago

FedEx Freight Driver Apprentice

You are having ALL the fun!!!! shocked.png

(not jealous)

Posted:  6 days, 11 hours ago

I'm ranked 51 of 149 FT drivers for safety!

Great job, Rob!

I'm wondering if your RR crossing gate incursion brought your score down any?

Posted:  6 days, 11 hours ago

Stolen Trailer

Empty or loaded, Jamie?

It was loaded, we got a fleet wide message about it as well. They are offering a reward for information that lead to the recovery of the trailer and its contents.

Ok, so can you pass on some ID so all the TT'ers can help out? ($$)

I was wondering....If it was something useful to me, I'd do a portion of the contents.

smile.gif

Posted:  6 days, 21 hours ago

Stolen Trailer

Any idea what the load was?

Posted:  6 days, 21 hours ago