Comments By Army

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0501839001558374642-78545.jpg avatar
  • Army
  • Comments:

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Question on Testing

Hello

So let me try and get more information. You are concerned that a SWIFT driving school is going to know that you have been drinking alcohol?

I think people will need more information. Did you drink alcohol within hours of testing, have you already tested? Normally I believe the testing is looking for illegal drug use, and drug use not prescribed to the user.

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Decision made! Here we come US Xpress!

Amanda, where about in MT are you from? I grew up in Great Falls and Missoula. I have lived in Bozeman and Helena. I have family in Helena and Columbus.

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Going Great With Crete So Far

Congrats on your progress thus far, keep it up Jamie.

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Do you Vape?

Big Scott

As the others have said, I hope for a speedy recovery. I can't agree more with what else has been said. They absolutely mislead with advertising. What they have done is criminal, and I hope they pay for it.

Best of luck Chris

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Got asked to train

Greg

Sounds like they value you as a member of the team. Well done.

Chris

Posted:  10 months, 4 weeks ago

Saying goodbye to Prime.

Turtle

Congrats on your success at Prime, and your future with Walmart. Change is hard, and sometimes prevents people from making change. I am happy that you will get to be around the family more. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

Best of Luck Chris

Posted:  11 months ago

My journey with Wilson Logistics/Jim Palmer

Congrats on the progress thus far.

Posted:  11 months ago

Heck of an opportunity but might not happen. Not sure.

rofl-3.gif

So with the name addition is that why your picture is all black now?

Posted:  11 months ago

Reefer vs Van for Rookie

Hello

My son drives for Wil-Trans pulling Prime Reefer trailers. He has mentioned some wait times, but for him it works. He has been solo about 5 months now. He has nothing but good things to say for his company. He went through there Paid CDL training.

Best of luck.

Posted:  11 months ago

Staying Relevant In A Competitive Environment

Nice Post. Its always great to hear how things are done and done correctly.

Posted:  11 months ago

Getting Started With a 2 Year Old Serious Traffic Violation?

Josh

Did you submit applications here? So if I am not mistaken, you might have a better chance in Feb of 20 so that accident will be 3 years in the past. Some companies have different criteria.

Apply For Truck Driving Jobs

The experienced drivers here will tell you to submit many applications. Might get a lot of no's, but it only takes one yes. Good Luck.

Chris

Posted:  11 months ago

Just beginning

Welcome

Can I assume you have started with these?

High Road CDL Training Program

Best of Luck. There are a couple of Knight drivers in the forum, so ask a lot of questions if you need it. I think they at PacRat and Old School.

Chris

Posted:  11 months ago

Hi prime

Second rule of the Dungeon, see rule 1

rofl-3.gif

Posted:  11 months, 1 week ago

Most cheapest/smartest way to obtain CDL A?

Hello

My son went through company sponsored training. It was FREE and he is about halfway thru his contract obligation. He loves what he does, and considers himself lucky that a company was willing to insure him, put him behind the wheel of their equipment with no experience. I think you need to stop surfing the web of lies and misinformation. You mention the cheapest way to get something. Have you ever heard, you get what you pay for?

Best of luck

Posted:  11 months, 1 week ago

Secret to ontime delivery.

rofl-3.gif

Posted:  11 months, 1 week ago

My return to work

Hello

Can you refresh my memory who you are driving for and what are you hauling?

Safe Travels Chris

Posted:  11 months, 1 week ago

CDL Training With TransTech School

Hello

It sounds like you are getting a lot of backing practice, or much more than others post in there training threads.

Safe Travels Chris

Posted:  11 months, 1 week ago

My journey with Wilson Logistics/Jim Palmer

Glad things are going as planned. Safe Travels.

Posted:  11 months, 1 week ago

Failed my backing...is this the end?

I have been on this forum for just over a year, and this comes up every few months.

Posted:  11 months, 2 weeks ago

Waitress with CDL and no experience looking for truck driving job

Priscillia

Did you get the answers you were looking for? If you spend a little time surfing the forum here you will see others have had similar issues, and with getting there CDL or driving much more recent that you and had to redo training. Look at the struggle one member had. Look for articles that Mark has posted about getting another chance. If I were you, you should downgrade your CDL, apply for paid training and start over. 10 years ago, is like a long time and much has changed I am sure.

Best of luck in your search for a company that will hire and insure you with no driving experience and no recent training.